Meet Dr. Inge Austin
Dr. Inge Austin is a European/American trained Chiropractor that holds a:
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports and Exercise Science
- Registered Nursing Degree in Neurology and Psychiatry
Dr. Inge Austin is the owner of 2 Singapore Clinics:
- Paramount Chiropractic Group (2008-2017)
- Pain X Chiropractic Center (2019-Present)
- Joseph Schooling’s Personal Chiropractor ( Olympic Gold Medalist)
- Chiropractor for the Singapore National Swimming High Performance Team
- Worked with Robert Maaser ( 14 Times World Champion in Gymnastics)
- Featured in over 30 TV and News Channels
What makes Dr. Inge so unique?
Besides extreme finesse and talent, she has developed her own treatment technique, which was developed from thousands of different adjustments styles. She picks and chooses exactly the right treatment, for the right condition, for the right person, so that everyone gets exactly what they need.
She has helped thousands of people suffering from all kinds of aches and pains and you can be next. Simply click the link below to get started!
In order to protect our patient’s privacy we have only listed their initials.